Honolulu, Hawaii Immigration Lawyer Assists Employers, Employees and Investors
A lawyer who provides comprehensive immigration service and legal help
The Law Offices of KahBo Dye-Chiew in Honolulu strives for excellence in providing legal assistance with all aspects of immigration. Since 1991, Attorney KahBo Dye-Chiew has represented individuals, professional workers and families who want to work and live in the United States. She also helps small businesses and large corporations bring highly desired talent into the United States to fill their open positions. Attorney Dye-Chiew has always recognized that each case is different and she can draw on her more than 20 years of experience to provide the custom strategy that best serves her clients.
Handling immigration issues with skill and authority
At her law offices, Attorney Dye-Chiew puts her clients first. She offers the following distinctive advantages:
- Immigration law skill — Immigration laws are complex and in flux, as newspapers and other media indicate, and new changes are not always in the best interests of small businesses and others. For more than two decades, Attorney Dye-Chiew has focused her practice almost exclusively on immigration law. She makes immigration law easily understandable to her clients so they know the process and likely outcomes.
- Accessibility — Clients work with Attorney Dye-Chiew directly and are never handed off to an associate or paralegal. This direct relationship is the foundation of the firm’s commitment to quality and comprehensive care, resulting in a better experience for clients.
- Responsiveness — Attorney Dye-Chiew proves her devotion to her clients every day. Her goal is to respond to clients’ calls, emails and questions within one business day so that clients will be fully informed about the process and their cases.
The firm’s goals are clear:
- To help you achieve your immigration goals
- To treat you with respect
- To provide you with the individual attention that your case deserves
A full-service immigration law firm serving businesses, professionals and investors
The Law Offices of KahBo Dye-Chiew provides comprehensive immigration legal help. The firm handles and resolves issues relating to the following areas of immigration law:
- Business immigration law — Business immigration issues for small businesses are especially challenged by ever-changing laws. Attorney Dye-Chiew applies her immigration law skill and business law knowledge to protect her clients’ interests at all times.
- Immigration for professionals — The firm assists with immigration for professionals, including visas, in a variety of industries.
- Immigration law for investors — The firm counsels on immigration law for investors, helping them obtain immigration benefits to oversee their investments in the United States.
- Immigration law for businesses — Today’s talent pool must be global to fill key positions in a highly competitive market. The Law Offices of KahBo Dye-Chiew advises on immigration law for corporations, helping them file the appropriate petitions that allow critical workers to be employed and live in the United States.
- Family based immigration law — Attorney Dye-Chiew helps spouses and family members obtain immigration benefits to allow them to live together in the United States
- Visas — Attorney Dye-Chiew takes the complexity out of the maze of visas to help professionals and other individuals work and reside in the United States.
- Citizenship — To obtain citizenship in the United States, individuals must follow certain steps, which aren’t always easy. The firm guides clients through the naturalization process so they can achieve their American Dream.
Contact an experienced immigration attorney to achieve your immigration goals
The Law Offices of KahBo Dye-Chiew in Honolulu, Hawaii helps individuals, businesses and families understand and follow the immigration laws that apply to their situations. Contact the firm today at 866-510-7082 or use the online contact form to schedule a consultation. Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Validated parking is available, and public transportation can bring clients to the firm’s convenient downtown location.