Green Cards for Multinational executives and Managers

Obtaining a Green Card/Permanent Residence for International Executives and Managers

The Law Offices of KahBo Dye-Chiew assists clients with securing visas for foreign executives. Once an executive has a permanent resident card (often referred to as a green card), the executive may live and work in the United States for as long as they wish for the U.S. to be their permanent residence


When an applicant qualifies for this type of green card, a spouse and children under 21 can also file for green cards as dependents. The Applicant, Spouse and Children will be lawful permanent residents of the United States.
Kahbo Dye-Chiew

Contact a skilled immigration attorney in Honolulu and find out which visa category applies to you

Call 866-510-7082 or contact the firm online for assistance with immigration issues.