KahBo Dye-Chiew, Honolulu Immigration Attorney, Supports the American Dream
An experienced immigration lawyer respected by peers and valued by clients
For more than 30 years, KahBo Dye-Chiew has achieved excellence in the field of immigration law, especially relating to business. She has helped others realize their dream of living or working in the United States. She believes in hard work, dedication and commitment to her clients. She always has the best interests of her clients at heart.
Attorney Dye-Chiew’s education, professional memberships and community involvement reflect her dedication to immigration law. She has also earned the respect and admiration of her peers, evidenced by consistently being named one of Hawaii’s best immigration lawyers. Her clients and peers agree that Attorney Dye-Chiew’s intelligence and professionalism make her an outstanding immigration attorney.
- Hawaii, 1991
- District of Columbia, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
Awards and honors
- Named the Best Lawyers® 2014 Honolulu, Immigration “Lawyer of the Year.” (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
- Selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, 2014 editions in the field of Immigration Law (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
- Selected by Honolulu Magazine as one of Hawaii’s best immigration lawyers, 2009–2013
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Law Offices of KahBo Dye-Chiew has been named a Tier I firm in Honolulu, Hawaii for Immigration Practice by U.S. News – Best Lawyers ® “Best Law Firms” in 2014.
- J.D., George Washington University, 1990
- B.A., magna cum laude, political science, economics/international business, Wartburg College, 1987
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Board of directors
- Chapter chair, Hawaii Chapter, 2005–2007
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- AILA Fundamental Conferences
- Hawaii Pacific University
- University of Hawaii
- Hawaii Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Hawaii Employers Council
Contact one of Hawaii’s acclaimed immigration attorneys
Contact the Law Offices of KahBo Dye-Chiew in Honolulu, Hawaii today to schedule a consultation with an attorney focused solely on immigration issues for more than 20 years. Call 866-510-7082 or contact the firm online. Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.