Immigration Law Firm in Honolulu, Hawaii Focuses Solely on Immigration Issues
An attorney assisting a wide range of clients with immigration issues
The Honolulu Law Offices of KahBo Dye-Chiew takes pride in helping clients achieve their immigration goals. The firm’s practice is as diverse as its clients. Clients typically include:
- Small U.S. businesses
- U.S. corporations
- Investors outside the United States
- Professionals seeking employment within the United States
- Families who want to sponsor a relative to come to the United States
- Religious organizations
Immigration law is highly complex. Attorney KahBo Dye-Chiew’s skill and experience allow her to clearly explain the laws to clients. She keeps clients apprised of the status of their cases and is always available to answer questions.
A law firm providing the full spectrum of immigration legal services
The Law Offices of KahBo Dye-Chiew provides a full complement of immigration legal services based on Attorney Dye-Chiew’s more than 22 years of experience. The firm routinely handles and resolves issues in the following areas of immigration law:
- Business immigration law — Small businesses and larger U.S. corporations wishing to employ foreign workers can expect responsive, authoritative action from Attorney Dye-Chiew. Since 1991, Attorney Dye-Chiew has been helping businesses achieve their immigration goals. She keeps abreast of immigration laws for businesses to protect the interests of her small-business clients. Likewise, many U.S. corporations find they need to employ workers from outside the United States to fill agricultural, technical, scientific and other positions. The Law Offices of KahBo Dye-Chiew assists with immigration for U.S. companies, making certain that all forms and petitions to bring highly desired employees into the United States have the proper information and make the strongest case possible.
- Immigration for professionals — Attorney Dye-Chiew aids professionals seeking employment in the United States by obtaining the proper employment-based visas.
- Immigration law for investors — The firm offers immigration help for investors who wish to invest in the United States. Attorney Dye-Chiew advises them on how to structure their companies to obtain desired immigration benefits and assists them with entering the United States to oversee their investments.
- National Interest Waiver applications — Attorney Dye-Chiew has assisted clients in obtaining permanent residency status in the United States by classifying them as persons whose entry into the United States is in the national interest of the United States.
- Family immigration — For family immigration, both the sponsor and the family member who wishes to immigrate must follow various steps. For example, the sponsoring relative must file the I-130 Petition for Alien Relative.
- Visas — Being able to obtain a visa depends on a variety of factors, including the country of origin, intention and profession. Attorney Dye-Chiew can skillfully guide clients through the alphabet soup of visas.
- Green cards — The firm helps immigrants obtain or renew green cards that enable them to live and work in the United States, even when complex issues are involved.
- Citizenship — Immigrants can achieve their dream of becoming a citizen of the United States through the process of naturalization. Although the steps along the way are not always easy to follow, the Law Offices of KahBo Dye-Chiew explains each step and its requirements and stands by you.
Contact a skilled Honolulu immigration attorney who puts clients first
The Law Offices of KahBo Dye-Chiew helps businesses, investors, professionals and families achieve their goals in the United States. Call 866-510-7082 or contact the firm online for assistance with immigration issues. Attorney KahBo Dye-Chiew meets with clients Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at her downtown Honolulu office.