Business Immigration Lawyer
Corporate immigration law in the U.S.
All U.S. Employers are subject to U.S. Immigration Laws. Each U.S. employer is required to check immigration documents of employees hired after November 6, 1986 and complete the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) accurately to ensure that the employee is eligible to work in the United States. Failure to verify the immigration documents for employees and/or complete the Form I-9 accurately could subject the employers to both civil and criminal penalties.
The Law Offices of KahBo Dye-Chiew, business immigration attorney, works with business employers and corporations of all sizes that seek the benefits of U.S. commerce.
We offer a variety of types of assistance in order to help companies achieve growth and expansion:
- Classification as a multinational corporation
- Classification as a treaty-investor corporation
- Classification as an immigrant-investor company
- Ability to transfer foreign executives, managers or other key personnel and hire employees through the maintenance of appropriate immigrant or nonimmigrant visas for these employees
To learn more about business immigration law, please read the following:
Immigration law for professionals
Ms. Dye-Chiew also helps employers who want to hire foreign nationals to obtain the appropriate employment-based visas in order to work for them lawfully.
She has assisted professionals obtain employment based nonimmigrant visas by successfully classifying them as:
- Specialty occupation workers (H-1B)
- Trainee visas (H-3)
- Intra-company transferees (L)
- Treaty investors (E-2)
- Australian specialty occupation workers (E-3)
- Persons with extraordinary ability (O)
- Religious workers (R)
- Professionals entering the United States pursuant to the North American Free Trade Agreement (TN)
Additionally as an immigration attorney, KahBo Dye-Chiew has assisted professionals in obtaining a variety of employment-based Immigrant Visas to enable them to remain in the United States on a permanent basis:
- Persons of Extraordinary Ability
- International Executives or Managers
- Professional Researchers
- Persons whose entry into the United States is in the National Interest
- Professionals with Bachelor’s, Master’s or higher degrees by successfully guiding both employers and employees through the “PERM” labor certification process
- Religious workers
Ms. Dye-Chiew is the sole point of contact for these clients and develops an individualized relationship with each as they transform their lives through immigration business services:
- Computer-science professionals
- Mid- and upper-level managers
- Recent college graduates
- All professionals
Ms. Dye-Chiew, one of Woodward and White’s Best Lawyers in America®, personally attends to every client she serves. She is the sole point of contact for professionals who need a trusted partner to help reach their immigration goals. Ms. Dye-Chiew’s personal and professional immigration experience allows her to provide exceptional service to her business clients.
Contact the Law Offices of KahBo Dye-Chiew
For business immigration issues, contact the Law Offices of KahBo Dye-Chiew at 866-510-7082 or by email.